Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Desktop Engineer (Up to $3300 @ Bendemeer, 2 years)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986533
EA License No 08C2893
- Provide support requirements at customer’s site.
- installation, repair, servicing, liaising and maintenance of solutions in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure customer satisfaction and service operation are achieved.
- Conduct installations based on customer’s requirements and company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer’s sites.
- Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain daily operations of IT services on the installation, configuration and set-up of all new computer equipment
- Establish and maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical service role
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve account service issues
- Possess IT skills in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and results oriented
For more information, contact our office at +65 6709 3472
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)