Design is an aspect prevalent in our everyday lives. To convey a message across, good design is necessitated. We understand that conveying the corporate message across is important, and that is what makes your company unique. It is the unspoken ambience that is present at your commercial venue, the mood that sets the tone of the way you conduct your business.
At Skypace, commercial interior design and project management form the core of our business. Garnering a wealth of industry experience through collaborations with reputable clients like Minitoons, Thomson Medical, Sakae Sushi, Skechers, Springfield, Zass Boutique, The Party House, World of Sports, Unique Fine Pearl, Fish and Co, Salomon, Ministry of Law and Republic Polytechnic, we believe in showcasing our the best to them, manifesting this in the respective projects.
By offering a complete approach to them after sound consultation, we reduce their logistical headaches and design constraints. This is the reason why clients return to us to undertake new projects. With this wide range of clientele from small businesses to large organisations, we have worked with them and know what they are concerned about and are looking for.
Designer Senior Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984114
To handle all necessary design work such as;
- Space Planning
- AutoCAD Drafting
- 3D Perspective Rendering (Google Sketchup)
- Material Selection
- Preparation of Material Board
- Design Proposal Presentation
- Site visiting / show round / site survey
- Meeting clients (Pays attention to customers’ needs. Takes prompt actions to deal with customers’ requests and problems. Make efforts to go extra mile for the customers.
- Design conceptualizing / Design possibilities
- Independent on entire project
- Coordinate with contractors on construction detail
- Able to identify different products pricing from suppliers
- Illustration for Graphic / Logo Design
- Strong in construction drawing details