About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Designer (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003168984
EA License No 01C4394
This is a 6 months contract role for Kelly Services Regional Headquarters. The role of the designer is to assist in developing the overall layout and production design for any marketing-related assignments, including but not limited to advertisements, brochures, magazines, and other marketing collateral. This role may support the country teams across the APAC regions from time-to-time depending on the requirements.
- Conceptualize, visualize and implement layout for design work
- Produce creative ideas and concepts for a variety of advertising mediums
- Design e-blasts and presentations in line with corporate branding guidelines
- Manage multiple marketing communication functions including advertising, presentations and collateral company’s brand equity.
- Design in-house catalogues & folders
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned
- A bachelor’s degree/diploma in graphic design or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences in graphic design in an MNC or agency
- Some experience in digital media, web design with familiarity in HTML, CSS and/or Wordpress will be a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficient in MS Office and Powerpoint for sales presentations
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-pace environment
- Able to demonstrate strong administrative management skills against repetitive tasks and actions, in addition to high level projects
- Ability to manage and mobilize limited resources effectively within tight timeline to meet business objectives
- Proven ability to be creative (generate ideas) in finding solutions for day-to-day challenges
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Independent with an eye for details, creative, professional and with initiatives
If you feel that your profile is suitable for this position, please apply including your current and expected salary details. All details will be kept strictly confidential and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Sarah Verghese Tanya EA Personnel Registration No. R1217012