Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986427
Employer Ref. ID=1542
- Create layout design that are in line with the brand using Photoshop and other design software
- Design marketing collaterals for Social Media, EDM, Print Ads, Digital Banners, Website/App Banners, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product for daily designs needed
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet marketing objectives which includes stating images, GIF, short clips (if needed), etc.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Other design responsibilities
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in finished artwork (Agency/Design Company)
- Able to work independently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use various applications well: CS5 and above. (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop/Word/Excel)
- Energetic, creative, sociable, communicative, proactive and motivated
- Team player, able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Good project management skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.