Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Design Manager I Pharmaceutical Industry
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954694
EA License No 02C3423
• Participating in the functional specification review process
• Ensuring the on-time distribution of all client deliverables
• Ensuring communication of all project changes to project team members
• Participating in project-specific sponsor teleconferences
• Providing training of clinical study staff at investigator meetings
• Providing design support for PM during project maintenance phase
• Providing consultative services to client to ensure most efficient and effective system design.
• Critically evaluate client requested customizations to ensure client understanding the impact to project’s timeline and budget.
• Advocates to technical team on behalf of stakeholders, ensuring team has a clear understanding of requirements
• Ensure all documentation and deliverables are consistent with appropriate SOPs/Wis
• 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management oriented role
• Experience in the Clinical Trial industry preferred
• Knowledge of IT principles, concepts and methods in relation to subject matter
• Knowledge of the clinical trial process and related industries
Samonte Rodeliza Sabiano