Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986775
EA License No 02C3423
- Authoring user requirement specification documents
- Participating in the functional specification review process
- Providing training of clinical study staff at investigator meetings
- Providing design support for PM during project maintenance phase
- Providing consultative services to client to ensure most efficient and effective system design.
- Critically evaluate client requested customizations to ensure client understanding the impact to project’s timeline and budget.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Manage requirements information and track requirements status throughout the project (from inception to implementation), ensure traceability, and play a central role in managing changes through change-control process
- Understands expectations and delivers in a timely and quality manner
- Demonstrates understanding of project and business challenges and adjusts plans & requirements as appropriate
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders, both in receiving/cataloging input from stakeholders and in delivering requirements information to technical teams
- Identifies, clarifies, and closes issues/Action Items in a timely fashion
- Appropriately manages escalations
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer science, business or related technical discipline preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management oriented rolr
- Experience in the Clinical Trial industry preferred
- Experience managing and performing multiple studies and tasks simultaneously
- Expertise in managing requirements in both Waterfall environment
Interested applicants kindly send your updated CV by clicking the quick apply button below We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA Licence Number:- 02C3423