Swiss Precision Industries Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003149473
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Study the technical part drawings, specifications and prepare layouts and tool designs according to product requirements.
2. Discuss and resolve any design problems related to dimensional tolerances, service requirements, manufacturing procedures and timeline with the relevant parties.
3. Work with machinist on machining feasibility referencing to designed tool concept.
4. Follow up with Tool Makers on tooling during Assembly and Testing.
5. Modify and debug tool designs according to test or production service data to improve tool life or performance.
6. Review and document criteria to ensure it meets project specifications and SPI’s quality standards.
7. Establish procedures, and/or corrective actions to avoid recurring technical problems.
8. Coordinates the reworks and continuous improvements of existing tooling.
9. Any other duties as assigned by superior and/or management.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swiss Precision Industries Pte Ltd
About Swiss Precision Industries Pte Ltd
Established in 1971, Swiss Precision Industries, (SPI) is a leader in the manufacturing of high precision metal stamping, forming parts, precision tool making as well as mechanical sub-assembly, serving international manufacturers from our facilities in Singapore, China and Thailand.To support our business growth and expansion in the region, we are seeking highly motivated and passionate individual to join our operations.