jobsDB ref: JSG400003003164955
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH3185
Are you a creative professional looking for a different type of design/visual work?
A leading global professional services firm is looking for Design Consultant to provide highly innovative and creative visual solutions through the delivery of compelling visual presentations.
Leveraging innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward thinking approaches, you will develop refined and comprehensive design solutions for the various business needs across the region. As part of the service delivery model, you will play an important part in ensuring that all presentations and documents are well crafted and of high quality by providing overall editorial, creative and copywriting direction.
At the same time, you will keep up to date with the latest development and enhancements in visual communications, and designing training materials and conduct training for these new format rollouts for the team.
- A design/advertising graduate or similar, with 5 - 6 years' experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Extremely fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- An expert in design visual theory (i.e. composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Experience facilitating training, content and copy writing
- B2B experience and proficiency in business language and information architecture principles
- Strong storytelling and problem solving skills
- Portfolio showcasing past design consultation wins, training builds and modules, curriculum builds, successful training plans
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, and handle stressful situations with poise, understanding, and tact
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and people management skills across a diverse and multicultural environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526