Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
12 Months Contract Derivatives Settlement Executive (Foreign Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035679
EA License No 99C4599
- Processing and reporting of daily operational activities
- Timely settlement of derivative products
- Monitor short sell position and ensure prompt follow up and update on failed trades
- Handle investigation of breaks and ensure prompt resolution
- Liaise with dealers, counterparties and front office for any trade discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve any nostro and securities reconciliation breaks
- Participate in workflow and processes improvement initiatives (UAT and ad hoc projects)
- Handling of Regulatory Reporting for derivatives
- Ad hoc task when required
- Min Diploma or Degree and above
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with derivative products
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, comfortable to lias with internal and external stakeholders
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume in MS word format to Jennifer Tee, jennifertee @ recruitexpress.com.sg
CEI Registration No.: Yu Bifen, R1106668
Shortlisted candidate would be notified