SGS is one of the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world. We invite dynamic individuals ready to embark on an exciting and challenging career to join us as:
Deputy Project Manager ( Vietnam Assignment )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958553
EA License No 10C4942
- Accountable for the successful completion of the Terminal Construction Project
- Assisting Project Manager to Review proposals
- Coordinate project execution activities to ensure that the project is implemented within budget and on schedule.
- Ensures that site engineers adhere to performance goals at each stage of the project, ensures performance goals are attained within the time and cost limitations established.
- Prepares project status reports, inform Project Manager of any changes in scope of work that would effect the schedule or cost, prepares supplemental fee proposals as required
- Good knowledge of International & Vietnam Codes and Standards applicable to Petroleum Industry.