Deputy Manager, Systems
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154322
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in design, configuration, and management of IT Windows and Linux Infrastructure.
- Technically competent in Active Directory, VMware ESX, Hypervisor, Backup System, SAN Storage. This shall include knowledge on systems requiring high availability, fully redundant system and load balancing technology.
- Experience in Server administration (Windows/Linux) is required. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Capacity planning and performance monitoring of systems are the responsibility of this role.
- Essential to hold MCSE/RHCE certifications. CCNA or higher certification would be preferred.
- Will be required to assist in network support/projects and procurement of IT equipment and software.
- Independent, willing to learn and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with good command of English.
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and a team player.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.