Deputy Manager, Grant Management
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035510
To manage a portfolio of Research projects:
- Maintain and create research projects in the Research Financial System
- Manage the research project budget and highlight issues and ensure timely resolution
- Check research payments and ensure compliance to terms and conditions stipulated by funding agencies as well as compliance to University’s policies and procedures
- Timely preparation of documents and reports for audit certification on research claims to funding agencies
- Timely preparation and submission of grants requisitions and other reports to the funding agencies
- Timely closing of monthly/yearly Research financial system for your projects
- Timely preparation of monthly reconciliation schedules and resolution of reconciling items
- Handle the annual audit of research projects in accordance to the terms and conditions stipulated by funding agencies
- Timely preparation of budget utilisation report to stakeholders for decision making
- Assist in Research financial system enhancements/refinements including User Acceptance Testing
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience or Diploma in Accounting with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in handling Research/project grants
- Experience in the Education industry, handling Research grants, will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system will be an added advantage
- Must be an independent and resourceful person as well as an excellent team player with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Able to cope with dynamic situations, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Hands on and meticulous, with an eye for details
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.