Deputy General Manager (Building Industry / Estate Management / Alt Sat ) DJT 300421
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003180592
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DJT 300421
- Provide Leadership to a team of staff to provide consultancy in facilities management services.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Responsible for facilities management strategy, policy & procedures
- Involve in handling procurement, costing, asset management service, health and safety, facilities management training, and tender programme
- Manage building and landscape maintenance, financial budgeting,environmental policies, workplace solution and space planning
- Supervise cleaning, security, engineering and office services.
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning or equivalent
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in facilities management or engineering
- Good communication and leadership skills
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph.
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Jane Tow (Registration No.: R1654466)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865