You will be part of the team responsible for overseeing the Investments and Risk Management Systems in MAS. These involve supporting the front office trading activities through to the middle office compliance and settlement as well as back office operations. You are also expected to understand and support the linkages between these applications and other payments and settlement systems. You will partner business users to build excellent business processes and information systems.
• Work closely with stakeholders in both IT and user departments to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
• Adopt sound project management practices to ensure IT solutions implemented fulfil business objectives.
• Ensure smooth system operations throughout the system lifespan through proactive quality management.
• Periodically upgrade system features and functionalities as part of system support and maintenance.
• At least 3 years' relevant experience in supporting and/or implementing a front-to-back trading system.
• Proficient in Microsoft .NET Framework and/or J2EE, C# and/or Java programming, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, PL/SQL.
• Familiar with Systems Development Life Cycle methodology.
• Certifications in PMP and relevant technical skills will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of S.W.I.F.T messaging platform and their associated software will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of financial market instruments and risk management systems will be an advantage.
• Self-driven, creative person with good interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Excellent Communications with stakeholders across levels