RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Dental Assistant Hiring Islandwide (No experience welcome!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955680
EA License No 13C6342
Our client is looking for someone who possesses great interpersonal skills and organizational skills to join their team! No prior experience is needed!
Dental Assistant Job Duties:
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Receptionist duties such as handling calls, arranging appointments, and cashiering
Career Advantages as a Dental Assistant
- Variety: Dental assisting is a challenging and rewarding career, demanding versatility and a willingness to assume responsibility for many different tasks.
- Flexibility: Since dental assistants are in demand, career options include both full-time and part-time positions.
- Excellent working conditions: Dental offices are interesting, pleasant, people-oriented environments in which to work.
- Personal satisfaction: Dental assisting involves people contact, and with this personal interaction comes the personal satisfaction of knowing you've really helped someone by helping to provide a valuable health service.
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to vinnieyeoh@
recruitfirst.com.sg (Fast replies within 12 hours)
Vinnie Yeoh (R1655959)
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd (13C6342)