Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Dental Assistant (No exp/Up to S$1.8K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960823
EA License No. 04C4294
My client is a well-established private clinic.
- Attend to patients
- Assist doctors and nurses in the clinic
- Cleaning & sterilized of equipments
- GCE N/O level
- No working experience needed as training will be provided
- Students on vacation need not apply.
- Working location at Orchard
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mondays to Fridays), 8.30am - 1pm (every Saturday) (1 x Sat off and 2 x weekdays PM off in a month)
Interested applicants may click APPLY NOW to proceed with application.
Alternatively, please click on this link http://www.stafflink.com.sg/submit_resume.html to submit your detailed resume via our website. Please kindly indicate the Position you are applying for and select ’REF35’ as Consultant Ref Code in our website.
Kindly provide the following details within your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .