As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Demo Chef (Permanent) - Basic Up To S$4,000 (Flexible Working Hours)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035695
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. JS
- Work closely with the regional team, local distributors, dealers and event organizers to promote the brand locally.
- Managing a team of sales promoters to participate in trade shows, stores, community organizations to bring product awareness to public
- Provide training on product background, features, benefits, methodology and informational brochures to the team
- Liaise & coordinate with 3rd party vendors/organisers on event displays, set-ups & tear-downs
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information. Proactively suggest specific product purchases to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain prospective clients’ database, keeping in touch to arrange for exhibits, tradeshows and/or events to promote and sell merchandise.
- Maintain an in-and-out inventory checklist with the dealer for product and its accessory and also conduct a twice yearly overall inventory count.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 2 years’ experience, preferably in culinary
- Ideal candidate must possess good command of English
- Ideal candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic up to S$4,000
- Flexible working hours
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Sin Ruo Ni EA Registration No. R1114136