Demand & Supply Planner - Consumer Goods
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982441
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2643
The client offers a working environment which encourages a good work/life balance and healthy lifestyle. The company encourages you to enjoy your workplace, and offers extremely competitive benefits including brilliant healthcare, bonus supported with a competitive salary.
My client is a key player in the consumer goods sector, looking for a Demand & Supply Planner to manage the full planning spectrum, ranging from the sales forecast process to the replenishment of finished goods.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will cover 3 dimensions:
- Generating the sales forecast at SKU level.
- Leading the monthly forecasting process with the markets.
- Challenging the forecast given by the commercial team.
- Integrating the promotions and launching plans given by Marketing and Sales.
- Improving the forecast accuracy for your portfolio.
- Replenishing the stocks based on sales forecast.
- Maintaining stocks levels at their optimum levels.
- Liaising with 3PL on incoming shipments.
- Receiving the goods in the system.
- Improving logistics costs with your 3PL.
3.Master Data Management:
- Creating new SKU in the system.
- Maintaining stocks parameters.
- Cleaning the obsolete references.
You have at least 4 years' experience in Demand/Supply Planning environment with a Bachelor in Supply Chain Management. You have been exposed in a FMCG environment. You are proficient in Excel and SAP (MM, SD and APO). You have analytical skills and detail oriented. You are a team player, able to mingle at different levels, able to work under tight deadlines and comfortable with systems.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Cyril Martins on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1654767 (Cyril Martins).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526