Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Dealer Marketing Exec (Automotive industry / Up to $4.5K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003026375
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. ref 23
To develop, steer and execute dealer marketing strategies/campaigns and Dealer CRM for the Asia Pacific dealer network, ensuring target achievement of new prospects and test drives to drive the required number of new car orders.
- Dealer Marketing Planning
- Development and steering of Dealer Marketing Campaigns/Activities aligned with central and regional objectives. Definition of market appropriate marketing communications and campaign/event planning in Dealer Marketing Plans.
- Dealer Campaigns & Event Execution
- Conceptualize and support dealer events in working with dealer and external agencies ensuring Brand conformity. Steer dealers on brand appropriate Event Execution.
- Dealer Marketing Performance Steering
- Steer dealer marketing performance to achieve defined KPIs [#New Prospects, #Test Drives and #Dealer orders].
- Dealer CRM (Salesforce)
- Steer dealers towards a fully utilized CRM (/Salesforce) system usage. Manage regular performance reviews (gap analysis) to identify and implement improvement measures.
- Dealer Marketing Incentive System
- Development and Steering of an effective and efficient Dealer Marketing Incentive system.
- Budget Management
- Manage and steer dealer marketing budget to achieve targets and required marketing (mix) spend.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Power Point, Excel, and CRM system Ordering and Sales Management System
- Ability to manage dealer partners as well as internal team members to achieve the required results
- Strong Luxury car product knowledge and ability to define appropriate marketing plans
- Min. 2 years’ experience in Automotive / Luxury brand Marketing
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
- Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
- Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
- Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Cerella Sim Siew Hoon
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1329023