ATOS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual 2011 pro forma revenue of EUR 8.5 billion and 74,000 employees in 48 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting and technology services, systems integration and managed services. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail, Public, Health & Transport, Financial Services, Telecoms, Media & Technology, Energy & Utilities.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Atos Worldline and Atos Worldgrid. For more information, visit: atos.net
Database Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034562
- Assist in manage and monitor all database systems and infrastructure.
- Understanding of common infrastructure components, Customer support & communications
- Providing first-class database support and administration.
- Fine-tuning and optimizing poorly performing databases and the related infrastructure.
- Database patch/upgrade management.
- Ensuring housekeeping and monitoring of all database systems.
- Processing Enterprise Change Management business requests for various database activities.
- Installs, maintains and administers mission-critical, leading-edge RDBMS technologies.
- Ensuring synchronization between production replica databases.
- Evangelise and raise greater awareness in database engineering through conducting briefing, training and educational activities within the organization
- A new graduate from an accredited higher learning institution locally or abroad in Computer Science or Information Science;
- A good working knowledge in Oracle/MSSQL/DB2/Sybase/PostgreSQL is added advantage;
- Have a keen interest to pursue a long term career in Database Administration;
- Must be able to communicate well with a good proficiency in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills;