Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988417
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. TR - Admin
- Opportunity to work with personnel from various nationality
- US MNC in mass media industry
- Independ working environment
- Good typing speed of approximately 70 - 80 words per minute with 100% accuracy
- Highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access
- Only Singaporeans
- Data Mining via web and phone in existing and new markets
- Enter current data for all databases necessary for the successful expansion of the business:
- New Entries
- Enter leads from sales, events & editorial with full contact details provided
- Research & verify incomplete data from leads via web and phone
- Existing Entry Updates
- Update and maintain database in a timely manner so that it reflects current information received from our various sources.
- Verify data via web and phone
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to email@example.com
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.TR - Admin
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.