CAREER PACIFIC PTE LTD
Career Pacific Pte Ltd is an Executive Search firm specialising in IT Recruitment, Mobile Applications, Engineering, Accounting and Finance placements.
Database Administrator (Ref 20910)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989440
EA License No 08C4525
- Responsible for the installation, testing, development, implementation, commissioning and managing of the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) for the System.
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
- Monitor performance and managing parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users
- Support both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Continual refinement of the physical and other internal resources to implement new or updated batch jobs and operational services
- Responds to and resolves service issues through the ticketing system and escalations from other support groups using standardized processes and methodologies
- Maintains and updates information related to key performance indicators
- Assists in the research and coordination for permanent schedule modifications and updates to operational documentation and procedures to support the business processing requirements
- Provides assistance to business area associates for scheduling requests, temporary schedule modifications and resolving issues as required
- At least 8 years experience working as a Database Administrator in a large environment
- Extensive experience in installing, configuring and tuning DBA / Oracle 12c /Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database.
- Prior experience in data modelling / architect
- Ability to perform PL/SQL coding including areas of functionality and performance.
- Strong solution experience in data and database design for shared databases.
- Experience in proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of Database Systems
Licence No: 08C4525