jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952812
EA License No 08C2893
- Development of policy and procedures as they relate to database maintenance, security and archiving.
- Installing and upgrading Oracle Server, clients and application development programs.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for all database systems.
- Creating primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application.
- Creating primary objects (tables, views, indexes) once application developers have designed an application.
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
- Maintaining archived data.
- Backing up and restoring the database.
- Minimum of 5 years employment experience as an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) including 2 years of experience on Oracle RAC and 1 year of experience on Oracle streams.
- Demonstrable competence in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Operating Systems
- Must have either a diploma or degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Must have clear understanding on various RDBMS & technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, Unix, Wintel etc)
- Must have extensive working knowledge on Oracle DB Admin, troubleshooting on Unix and Wintel platforms
- Must have good analytical thinking & troubleshooting skills
- Must have good communication & documentation skills, including command over English Language.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to RNS
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Sia Shin Yong Reina | REG No : R1547214