Data Scientist (IOT)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029180
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3752150/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist (IOT) to work with an established firm.
Our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the FMCG industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new Data Scientist (IOT) to join their team.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Using data modeling, linear regression, statistical methods and proprietary data to predict new trends and providing details of the findings using the data sets.
- Reviewing industry and technology trends, best practices and develop and evolve service road map to meet the needs of internal business stakeholders.
- Assisting the business intelligence (consumer analytic) team
- Managing external partners as well as internal engineering, technology and operations teams on translating requirements into technical requirements and deliverable as well as operationalizing the services
- Participating in the development of prototypes and guide solutions into production
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Masters/PhD in computer science, stats or related field with strong affinity towards data and system improvement
- At least 5 years of experience with IOT, machine learning or etc
- Business stakeholder management experience will be of added advantage
- Project management experience will be highly preferred
- Permanent role
- Approved budget for IOT capabilities
- Autonomy to make decisions
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg