RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
Data Scientist (UP TO RM$15,000/ MNC/ Based in KL/ Career Advancement Opportunity)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957915
EA License No 04C4142
- Up To RM$15,000!
- Based in KL!
- Career Advancement Opportunity!
Our client, a leading industrial gas company in South-east Asia, with 700 over staffs worldwide is looking for suitably candidate to join them as Data Scientist
- Drive innovation in the development of descriptive and predictive analytical methodologies and tools using historical and real-time process and business data.
- Collaborate with operating entities to define the problem and business requirements, translate it into functional design specifications and develop solutions. Identify, evaluate and select industrial or academic partners as needed.
- Work with IT and external organizations to obtain data as needed, clean the data, visualize, and analyze the data.
- Develop analytical solutions using methods including but not limited to clustering, regression, classification and time series analysis to analyze historical and real time data from global operations.
- Define industrial tools based upon the performance verification, train team members on details of methodologies implemented, thus ensuring sustainability of the solution for company.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary and international team including internal and external partners.
- Masters or PHD in either 1 of the listed disciplines - Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering or related field;
- 3 - 5 years of industrial experience is preferred.
- A strong background in applied mathematics is required, including knowledge and experience in statistics, machine learning with focus on data mining techniques including but not limited to supervised/unsupervised learning, advanced regression techniques, and decision trees.
- Experience with Excel/VBA, Matlab, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R or SAS is required. Strong programming skills in C++, Python, PMML or similar language and experience in database modeling and a working knowledge of SQL are preferred.
- Guide internal customers to define their need, translate it into functional design specifications, and develop a solution in cooperation with our industrial IT group.
- A self-starter able to work independently, be adaptable to changing conditions and priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong team attitude are also highly desirable.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms. April Tan(R1653620) **