IT Consultancy & Services Pte Ltd
IT Consultancy & Services Pte Ltd is an established IT Staffing and Executive Search firm in Singapore with a commitment to excellence. Since 1991, ITC has built up a reputable and valued clientele base of leading MNC, FSI and Technology companies.
We are consistently seeking dedicated and highly skilled IT Professionals / Specialists with a high standard of performance to join our various clients in the following areas: Infrastructure Support / Implementation, Software Development, Functional Support, Project Management, IT Management, Enterprise Solution, IT Sales & Presales roles as well as Corporate Functions such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Marketing and etc.
(109) Data Scientist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954103
Employer Ref. 109
- Exposure to essential projects
- Skills Advancement
- Continous growth and learning
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/ Statistics, Applied Mathematics Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, in research or industry experience of successful application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis with proven track of records
- Working knowledge databases and engines for structure, semi structured and unstructured data, data transformation (ETL), data science languages (e.g. Python, R, or others, and Big Data Framework (e.g. Hadoop or others).
- Design and develop a big data analytics platform that can efficiently analyse the big data repositories of satellite, geospatial and social media data.
- Align to, understand and prioritize analytic goals to address business opportunities and value.
- Build working prototype to demonstrate the ideas and analytics result.
- Conduct data exploration and acquisition, uncover patterns in data, develop analytic models, and evaluate validity of solutions.
- Preferred domain knowledge and hands-on experience in working with satellite, geospatial and/or social media data.
Interested applicants may send in their detailed resumes, stating the current and expected salary as well as availability, in MS Word, for immediate processing...
Pls. indicate Job Ref. (109) on your Job Application (email subject)
- Technical Summary
- Skills Summary
- Employment Details
- Educational Background
- Personal Information
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA No: 92C5311
EA Reg No R1104129
For more information about ITC, please click www.itcspl.com