Data Research Analyst, Real Estate Division (Covering Asia Pacific - Managers & Funds)/S$3K/Central
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959226
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. VNAL/22/09/16/001
- Basic salary up to S$3,000 per month + Quarterly Bonus + Yearend Bonus
- Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline with good phone etiquette, eloquent and good written skill.
- 80%- 90% of relationship building for industry info, data, strategy, etc via phone/ emails.
- Training will be provided.
Our Client, a leading source of data and analysis for the alternative assets industry, and provides numerous leading products and services covering private equity, private debt, hedge fund, private real estate and infrastructure, natural resources and venture capital, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Data Research Analyst, Real Estate Division (Covering Asia Pacific - Managers & Funds)
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The successful candidate will take on a role primarily focused on researching Asia Pacific-based real estate managers and funds
The role will primarily involve researching and inputting data into a database in an accurate and concise manner on a daily basis
Understanding data through fact sheets or news stories. Relationship building with fund managers for accuracy of data provided.
Maintenance of online databases and products, and have the opportunity to contribute towards the production of leading financial publications when required.
They also work with clients in order to provide data and analysis when required upon gaining suitable experience.
- Updating online databases with key financial information, statistics and analysis on which our clients depend.
- Maintaining contact with fund managers via telephone and email communications.
- Conducting web-based research to find further information relating to a specific firm or fund.
- Composing profiles for online products on a daily basis and occasionally publications using information gathered by phone calls or web-based research.
- Working with teams in other offices in ensuring coherence and accuracy of information flow into databases
- Using computer-based business applications, including Microsoft Excel, to analyse large data sets and to control for quality and accuracy.
- Upon gaining suitable in-house experience, candidates may be required to perform analysis and put together small reports for client data requests on an ad-hoc basis.
- Candidate with a Good Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline with an eye for detail and command of written work.
- Has the confidence and communications skills to build relationships with high level executives.
- Able to start work immediately (or with a short notice period)
- ONLY SINGAPOREANS NEED APPLY.
- Location: Central/Raffles Place
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format (including current and expected salary) and click 'Apply'
or call your Friendly Consultant, Ms Vyon Ng Ai Lee, at 6590 9934 for a friendly discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
ONLY SINGAPOREANS NEED APPLY.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !