Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Data Research Analyst, Indonesia Market (Up to $3.8K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982484
EA License No 99C4599
Data Research Analyst, Indonesia Market (Financial Institution)
- Reporting to the Head of Data Production in Singapore
- Responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of corporate action and pricing data and market events for listed and non-listed financial instruments.
- Analysis of corporate action data relating to market events such as rights and bonus issues, dividend declarations, share consolidations, share splits, initial public offerings, share buybacks mergers and acquisitions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Business or Diploma with relevant working experience
- At least 1-2 years of cross asset financial data maintenance experience and good knowledge of financial instruments eg, shares, bonds, funds, indices, warrants, derivatives and structured products for the Indonesia market
- Ability to speak, read and understand financial documents in Bahasa Indonesia/Melayu as role is serving Indonesia Market
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of:
- Work experience
- Present and expected salaries
- Contact telephone number
Attention: Winson Au Keng Wai (R1104687)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.