Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027459
EA License No. 13C6584
- Data Mapping experience with a better understanding code development based upon FSD/ Upstream Data mapping (Source vs FSLDM) and downstream data mapping (FSLDM vs ALMDM or any data marts).
- Experience Capital Market, Treasury Products, Risk reporting.
- Prior experience on Murex source system is preferable
- Data Analysis, understanding of EDW.
- SQL stage development
- Data warehousing Knowledge
- DataMart Concepts & Analytical Skills
- Tera Data
- Hands on experience Teradata FSLDM (Banking) and very familiarized with
- Reverse Engineering or back track the code capabilities. sometime associate may be extended working hours due to OCBC project escalation.
- All developers must fully take ownership for assigned tasks and ensure all deliver code as per project plan.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
About Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
Softenger offers a variety of managed services in the field of Information Technology. We are committed to provide the right services to maintain and enhance your IT infrastructure, so that you can focus on achieving your business vision. Ideas are the foundation of evolution. There must be a drive to act on those ideas. Our services start with precision thinking, followed by focused approach and proficient execution. Softenger provides your business with a broad array of Enterprise system management services based on Industry-standard methodologies and practices. From system, database administration to Security Solutions and continuity of business, we deliver services that will meet your business strategies and goals.