6 months contract ! Data Management & Talent Operations Specialist (Leading FMCG MNC)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986390
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDOct2016
- Up to S$3K Base+comms+gd benefits!
- Branded FMCG MNC!
- Min 1 year hands on data management, talent operations or HR operations experience; regional exposure in a multinational or shared service environment is preferred
- Near Labrador Park MRT
Our Client is one of the leading global sports apparel MNC with a prestigious history.
- Key employees’ data into Human Resource Management System (HRMS) according to standard forms provided and attend to adhoc incoming request
- Responsible for timely and accurate data entry of employees and pay information in the Asia region
- Ensure data submitted for processing is in alignment with company policies and practices and country guidelines prior to processing
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, consistency and privacy in the HRMS system
- Preparation of appointment letters and employment contracts for new and existing employees in the Asia region
- Administer related employee lifecycle (hire, move/promotion, exit) documents and processes
- Fulfill and process request within the designated turnover time and fulfill Service Level Agreement(SLA) indicators
- Ensure service level and turnaround time are conformed to at all times.
- Involve and participate in Global and Regional HR projects or key business initiatives as required
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Min 1 year of hands on data management, talent operations or HR operations experience; regional exposure in a multinational or shared service environment is preferred
- Team player, energetic, service oriented and able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing, ambiguous environment
- Meticulous and well organized
- Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver with tight timeline
- Take initiatives to get things done
- Problem solving capabilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel) applications
- Experience in SAP HR is a must
- This is a 6 months contract
Other Information: (optional)
- Mon – Fri, 830am to 530pm
- Up to S$3K Base+gd benefits+1mth completion bonus!
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !