Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Data Entry Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188236
Employer Ref. 1179400/001
A global financial institution is seeking a Data Entry Officer to be provide support to a team of Relationship Managers and assist them in on-boarding of new accounts. This is a 6 months contract position.
About the Data Entry Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will provide support for day to day administrative tasks.
- Assist with Account Opening and input data into the system
- Filing and maintenance of clients documents and office documents
- Assist in the administrative projects, archiving of documents, files to send for offsite storage
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing mail, including local and international courier services
- Ad-hoc duties
To succeed in this Data Entry Officer role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in a team and fast-paced environment.
- Experienced administrator with good Word and Excel skills
- Organised and meticulous with good attention to detail
- Helpful and flexible approach towards supporting the team
- Good communicator
This is a leading global top tier financial institution. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and team based environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join them in this job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro