Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$1800 / Data Entry (12 Months Contract) / (Ref: AL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989582
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is a US MNC doing in Petrochemical industry looking for potential candidate to join their organization.
- Be a tester of in-progress developing labeling tool
- Identify the misalignment between database and the output
- Identify the pattern of misalignment and propose for solution
- Work with stakeholders across multiple functions for work processes improvement
- At least 1 year of experience in admin role
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
Reason for leaving each past employment
Current and expected salaries
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Alkie Liew Chun Yeap (R1215319) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.