Data Engineer – Ref: LSG/DBU/DE01
Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029036
Employer Ref. LSG/DBU/DE01
- Select features, build and optimize classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods for structured and unstructured data
- Develop and prototype predictive models using Machine Learning based tools to achieve the targeted outcome.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Design dashboards and interactive visualisation for data exploration as well as result presentation
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Deploy analytics prototypes into operations
- Degree in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, operations research
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques, computational intelligence and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural Networks, etc.
- Proficient with statistical modelling tools such as such as R, SAS, Numpy, SPSS, MatLab or Rapid
- Experience in SQL, Python, Java and C/C++
- Experience in visual analytics technologies such as Tableau, Microstrategy, D3.js,GGplot, etc is a plus
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Familiar with relational databases and data mining frameworks
- Familiar with big data stacks, such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Proactive and motivated to take on new challenging technical problems and ability to deliver
24 Ang Mo Kio Street 65
(Regn. No.: 196900084E)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited
About Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited
ST Electronics (Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited) is the electronics arm of Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, one of the largest public-listed companies on the Singapore Stock Exchange. ST Electronics is a global engineering company specialising in the design, development and integration of advanced electronics and communications systems. Our capabilities are in Rail & Intelligent Transportation; Satellite & Broadband Communications; Info Comm Technologies; Command & Control operations, Training & Simulation; Intelligent Building & Security Systems and Cybersecurity. We have a presence in over 20 countries spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, China, India and Southeast Asia.