Data Conversion Analyst- 1 year Contract
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957945
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3636840/001
The Conversion Analyst will be responsible for the data analysis, cleansing, testing and documentation of new and existing data during data migration and application implementation for a CRM project.
The client is one of the Top 15 universities in the world and is home to great innovations in Asia.
- Conducts analysis of Client legacy system(s) and database(s) with the goal of producing the initial Data Mapping for the Extract process.
- Working closely with end users to find where data is stored in a database if client does not have intimate knowledge of database.
- Definition of code / data conversion and interface requirements.
- Work closely with end users to identify and clean-up duplicates or redundant data records.
- To analyse, formulate and propose data cleansing rules and process.
- Work closely with IT project team on data migration from legacy system to new platform. If necessary to create codes for transformation and data cleaning before actual production data migration
- Identify technical specification for interfaces to and from the new system
- Develop import /export routines to / from legacy system for interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Perform cleansing and migration of media files, rich-text format files, any attachments from legacy system to the new platform
- Perform data reconciliations to identify data anomalies.
- Escalate data issues needing process re-engineering
- Creates data verification plans to be used following trial runs
- Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
- Prepare documentation on data findings and cleansing process
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance
- Assist in setting data standards, naming conversion
- Assist in maintenance, back up and security of business data
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to internal policies and applicable laws
- Recognised bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
- 5 - 7 years of IT delivery experience, relating to data conversion and/or data migration
- Background in data records management, data processing and analytics
- Proficiency in MS SQL Query, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Stored Procedures is a must.
- Systematic, logical problem solver with well-developed analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple work tasks.
- Proficient in general operating software and Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
The incumbent should be expecting
- Great working environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Medical and other benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amandeep Talwar (Lic No: ) on +65 6416 9839
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg