Data Centre Operations Specialist x 20 (NITEC / Junior, Senior, Lead / $2.5-6K)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182738
EA License No. 05C3451
- MNC System Integrator
- Data Centre, Server operations / Junior, Senior, Lead (30 positions available)
- 12 hours rotating shifts / 1 Year Renewable Contract
Our client is an industry leading System Integrator, serving thousands of clients in cutting edge ICT technology solutions. Join their fast expanding team in Data Centre Operations, the backbone behind Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Big Data, and Smart Nation, and grow your career as a Junior, Senior of Team Lead in the fast expanding IT sector.
- Daily data centre operations, including batch processing, tape backups, media handling, server maintenance, incident management.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and all other reports
- Ensure optimal physical environment and security of the Data Centre
- Account for inventory of the physical assets in the Data Centre
- Coordinate preventive maintenance of the Data Centre equipment
- Seniors to lead and guide junior Data Centre Specialists
- Team Leads to lead team and manage shift rosters and manpower to ensure 24/7 support
- Any other operational duties as assigned
- Min NITEC / Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, etc
- No. Years of experience – Juniors (1-3 years), Seniors (3-5 years), Team Leads (5-8 years) in Data Centre Operations
- Willing and able to work on 12 hours rotating shifts, including weekends, public holiday
- Location : Various
- Working days : Rotating Shift Basis
- Salary : (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
Or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !