Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Data Center Network Admin (F5-LTM / F5 Big-IP)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983190
EA License No 02C3423
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; Analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; Designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; Defining network policies and procedures; Establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; Troubleshooting network problems; Escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; Maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; Providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; Developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; Reading professional publications; Maintaining personal networks; Participating in professional organizations.
- At least 4 – 8 years of network administration experience in a Data Centre Environment
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multitasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal
- Good experience in F5-LTM and Cisco Nexus
- F5 Certification will be highly preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform shift work