Data Center Facilities Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958147
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2611
Our client is a well-known leading global firm looking for a Data Center Facilities engineer for their data center park in Singapore.
Your responsibilities as a Data Center Facilities Engineer will be to ensure the day to day operations and A&A works are conducted properly for the ACMV and critical facilities
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the Critical Environment Facilities
- Assist the Facilities Manager in the daily maintenance operations
- Track and meet performance KPIs established by the Manager
- Deliver services to the clients according to the Management Agreement
- Monitor the key client team representatives to meet the expected service levels
- Create engineering and operation procedures for the technical staff
- Continuously optimize the internal tools and procedures
- Manage on-site contractors and vendors
- Set up the maintenance preventive program
- Oversee the maintenance services from contractors to ensure conformity with manufacturer's recommendations and established processes
- Plan the contract budgets and monitor the expenditures to respect them
- Ensure safety procedures align with HSE policy and standards
- Degree in Mechanical, IT or Electrical Engineering, Construction or Facilities Management
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- HSE certification will be considered as an advantage
- 24/7 standby availability for emergency calls
Competitive salary, shift allowance and OT.
You will be a leader within a large influential company, providing you with significant growth opportunities for your career. Numerous learning opportunities will be offered to you due to the employer's professional support and development incentives in a work environment where initiative is rewarded.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julien Desjardins on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656877 (Desjardins Julien).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526