Data Analyst, Youth Segment - 6 months contract
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987697
Employer Ref. ID=1352
- Analytics tracking
- Campaign Tracking (Views, Reach, Engagement)
- Housekeeping MeRadio content as well coordinating contribution or curate events.
- MeRadio issues resolution monitoring using Trello
- Coordinating response to User/Follower Feedback for MeRadio and other youth brands.
- Competitive research/tracking.
- Tracking deliverables for billing purpose (e.g. social media posts); and ensuring correct sponsor is tagged on social media posts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram).
- Coordinating production crew travels.
- Update project calendar to ensure accurate production schedule and marketing deliverables
- Passion for data and how it can influence digital content decision-making
- Possess a Diploma/degree
- IT savvy & proficient in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Have a good understanding of social media marketing and the online/mobile music & travel industry
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. Mediacorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.