Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154470
Employer Ref. HB562
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible to support business stakeholders and technical manager to design experiments, test hypothesis and builds models across various data sources. He/she will be required to collaborate with the various divisions of CAG to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and guide business owners to achieve their business objectives
The candidate should process wide breadth of knowledge & proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst in corporate or other related environment. He/she should have the relevant expertise in data modelling, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques and proficient in performing data analytics, report writing and presenting findings. He/she should process strong analytical skills to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Scope of Work:
- Support business stakeholders and technical manager to designs experiments, test hypothesis and builds models across various data sources.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing integrity of data sources, enhancing current processes and workflow for data collection, and identifying performance indicators for measure of success
- Iteratively able to create business prototype dashboards & reports in order to provide business insights at scale for study.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing observations and recommendations
- An accredited BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related discipline with minimum 5 years working experience in the IT industry
- Some knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Technical expertise in data modelling, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques and proficient in performing data analytics, report writing and presenting findings
- Relevant experience in implementing and operating enterprise data analytics and master data management solutions would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, project management and communications skills, and self motivated
- Good communication, verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively describe and demonstrate proposed solutions to internal and external parties.
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.