You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031872
Employer Ref. 004CZ
To assist the Director with the collection, analysis, visualisation of research and education data and presentation of analytical results for regular and ad-hoc reporting purposes to meet multiple information requirements of the various stakeholders of the university.
- Research, collect, analyse and report on key indicators, for both regular and ad-hoc reporting purposes.
- Program and develop depositories and system for accessing regular reports by key stakeholders.
- Develop visualizations and presentations for dissemination of analytical results and derivation of actionable insight.
- Create detailed reports on data sources, methodology, analytical techniques, analytical results and insights for stakeholders.
- PhD in operations research, applied statistics, data mining or a related quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in statistical and predictive modelling concepts, clustering and classification techniques, and optimization algorithms
- Experience in query databases from different sources and perform quantitative modelling and statistical analysis
- Experience in developing or programming databases
- Some understanding of the higher education sector and the needs of related key stakeholders in the university would be an added advantage
- Ability to work autonomously
- At least 3 years of similar experience