jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982525
EA License No 08C2893
• MSc Degree or BSc Degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Physics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance.
• At least 4 years of working experience in a data analyst role in business intelligence platforms preferred.
• Certification in statistical modeling is preferred.
• Knowledge of healthcare, HL7 standards is preferred.
• In depth knowledge in two or more of the following area is advantageous –
o Data Profiling/ SQL querying
o Data Quality
o ETL and Data warehousing
o Data Governance and Healthcare data standards
o Statistical modelling
o Predicative modelling
o In memory analytics
o Knowledge of Spotfire, R and/or SPSS, or other appropriate software
o Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques, which may include some of the following: regressions models, cross section time series models, longitudinal data analysis, evidence based modelling and various Clustering algorithms are highly preferred
• A data visualizer and coder: Ability to identify and visualize relationships within large, not obviously related data sets.
• Persistent and driven: Demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts to learning new knowledge
• Passionate: show high energy for quantifying human-driven systems and exploring those systems using data visualization techniques
• Collaborative: demonstrated experience applying excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills working with global and cross-functional teams towards common goals, realizing that the best results from the combined efforts of diverse teams
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA license no.: 08C2893
REG No :R1438554