Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Dangerous Good (DG) Driver cum Material Handler
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958403
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, an US MNC who is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass. They have more than 46000 employees worldwide.
- Reads and interprets production orders and pick tickets.
- Exactly follows material handling processes and procedures to coordinate, store, assemble, label and ship individual components, kitted together for final distribution to various locations.
- Reads and follows special instructions.
- Operates forklift, motorized pallet jack and electric delivery carts.
- Follows housekeeping standards set.
- Communicates effectively and completely with team members and other employees as necessary.
- Follows all prescribed operating and equipment handling procedures with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Participates in 5 S activities. Complies with Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements at all times.
- Also operates a truck for transporting products and production materials.
- Loads chemical product and supplies onto the truck either manually, using the forklift truck or other lifting and moving tools.
- Drives vehicle observing local regulations.
- Carries cured samples and necessary paperwork such as test reports, Material Safety Data Sheets and bill of lading.
- Enters facility, passes security checks, and delivers to designated area.
- Unloads freezer chest and transfers product quickly and effectively to the customer's frozen compartment.
- Delivers appropriate paperwork and obtains verification of bill of lading.
- Accurately counts delivered items, records and calculates mileage and time to destinations and must ensure that vehicle weight does not exceed the legal gross.
- Regularly makes several deliveries within one day.
- Responsible for daily checks and replenishment as required of gas, oil, water and battery on the vehicle to be used and recommends servicing when noted or required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned assisting in various departments when not driving.
- Valid Dangerous Good (DG) cert by Hazmad, a class 4 & DG driving license.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ +65 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468