jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183691
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG119845
- Major MNCs in the services sector
- New team in Singapore
- Excellent career exposure
Our client is a well-established multi-national in the services sector. It enjoys strong presence and stability as well as well-established brandname in the region. Now, it is looking to set up a brand new Cybersecurity function in Singapore. This team will be asked to detect, investigate, analyse cybersecurity incidents and threats.
- Degree holder or Diploma holder with at least 3 to 5 years of IT Security and/or cybersecurity threat monitoring and analysis experience
- MUST HAVE: Prior IT Security analysis experience within services provider or vendor environment
- Individual with relevant certification: OSSA, CISSP, CISA, GCIH etc will be highly desired.
- Meticulous Individual with strong analytical skills.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG119845 in your email subject title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.