Cyber Security Specialist |Attractive Remuneration | Career Advancement
ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032879
EA License No. 14C7329
Our client is a leading solutions provider for the marine, oil and gas and logistics industry.
- Responsible for maintaining & improving the organization’s cyber security.
- Review and develop IT security framework, information security policies, processes & guidelines
- Conceptualize, develop and execute the project plan for IT/Cyber security matters
- Perform technical reviews on servers, network devices and applications
- Manage vendors and contracts to ensure the that all contractual obligations and security requirements are met
- Standardize and refine security incident response and escalation processes
- Be constantly updated on new developments in cyber security practices and technologies
- To be updated on emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- Develop new solutions and architectures based on current technology trends
- Work with vendors to conduct regular security testing, reviews and assessment and penetration testing
- Familiar with IT Security Audit/ Log Review.
- To act as a 24x7 contact and escalation point
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
- 4-5 years of experience in related capacity
- Strong communications and written skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Prior relevant experience in oil & gas, off-shore, maritime or similar industries would be a big plus.
- Professional IS certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CompTIA Security+ will be an added advantage
How to apply:
For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Francis Lim (EA Personnel Registration No: R1659118) and send your CV in Word.doc format.
For priority processing, kindly state the following information in your application:
1. Current & expected salary
2. Reason(s) for leaving previous employment
3. Notice period/availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Your SUCCESS Is Our ACHIEVEment !
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE TALENTS PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !