CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035351
EA License No 08C2893
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST
- Responsible for the development and implementation of company-wide cyber/IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines
- Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate technology infrastructure to design and implement the security architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for leading security projects and/or assist the Project Manager of a medium to large application and infrastructure projects, to conceptualise, develop and execute the project plan from the cyber/IT security perspective.
- Provide cyber/IT security consultancy and advisory to infrastructure teams in management and enhancement of the security aspects of IT application infrastructure including client computing, messaging, networking and server aspect of the projects from initiation to implementation.
- Support the technology operation manager in managing the designated vendors and technology contracts to ensure the vendors meet contractual obligations and security requirements of system throughout its entire life cycle.
- Conduct technology strategic review, identifying and exploiting suitable security technologies, strategies and solutions to meet company needs. Develop solutions / architectures based on technology trends and standards, to exploit new and emerging security technologies and products to meet present and future business needs.
- Manage the business expectation, develop and actively engage business units to enhance intimacy and influence their alignment with the business agenda to achieve company objectives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 3 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deployment and management of security solutions and services for enterprise level application systems, network and system infrastructure (Security certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CISSP or equivalent will be an added advantage)
- Good knowledge of both application and infrastructure security in servers, network, client computing and ICT operations to effectively manage vendors
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) as well as strong project, vendor and contract management skills
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. Please indicate your current/ expected salary and reason of leaving for each job.
Job Code: BBY
EA Licence No: 08C2893
EA Reg No: R1329121