Cyber Security Operations
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960308
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13756
- Newly created role
- Asian top tier bank
- Up to $71,000 plus benefits
- Deputing for the Team head in managing of the Cyber Security team in the governance of cyber security domain in the areas of cyber security management, cyber threat intelligence, security knowledge base, vulnerability analysis, cyber security controls and operations across Asia
- Manage technology validation exercises successfully
- Perform alert monitoring for malware detection in servers and clients to initiate malware investigation for detection/infection counts, threat types and actions taken.
- Write policy and standards in alignment with security framework and help drive compliance with security controls
- Contribute to security training planning and design
- Perform monitoring of suspicious or malicious emails originating from internet of 3rd parties to advise users on corrective actions.
- Scan the network for security vulnerabilities and monitor changes in our security posture
- Vendor management
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Possess industry certification in IT and Cyber Security domains is preferred
- Good understanding of Cyber Security domains and banking products and services
- Security reporting capability
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a progressively banking organisation regionally.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Pawan Lalchand (EA Reg. No. R1107718) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.