|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Cyber Security Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987591
EA License No 07C3330
A Permanent Role with Security Solutions Company
Work Location : Pasir Panjang
- Part of infrastructure security team that design, build and manage operations of Security Incident and Event Management system, Vulnerability Management Systems and other security systems.
- Coordinate with various vendors on evaluation of security technologies including lab setup and proof of concepts.
- Rapid assessment of security vulnerabilities/attacks and associated control measures.
- Create consolidated executive dashboards and presentations on various Security assessments and updates.
- Create demos and presentations on Attack and Defence scenarios.
- Work closely with other team members and Contractors to get the desired deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma on computer science, information systems.
- Cybersecurity focus, ﬁrst-class honours degree or diploma with merit an advantage.
- Knowledge of security technologies, products and security threats.
- IT Security certiﬁcations like SANS an advantage.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience preferred. Alternatively, relevant internship with good reference.
- Very good interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
- A team player, and can also work on own initiative.
- Fast delivery and able to work under pressure.
- Only Singaporeans