Customs Compliance Coordinator
WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982645
You will be part of a team that is responsible for the ensuring the Company’s compliance to all applicable import and export regulations. Besides that, you will receive training in the area of Customs rules and regulations and the performance expectations of this position include; acting with a high sense of urgency, analyzing and determining root causes, thinking and planning strategically, elevating operational issues effectively.
- Obtain and prepare documents necessary to facilitate international trade transactions including creating commercial invoices, packing list and other documents as required.
- Obtain and review declarations from vendors that support duty free treatment of imported products under Free Trade Agreements.
- Work with foreign vendors to resolve import document discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate should possess a BS/BA degree in Accounting or International Trade/Business or equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years work experience requiring auditing skills preferred
- Experience with MS Access, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Interested applicants are to email their latest resume in MS Words format, indicating your current salary, expected salary, reason for leaving and availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma (cookware and wedding registry), Pottery Barn (furniture and wedding registry), Pottery Barn Kids (kids’ furniture and baby registry), PBteen (girls’ bedding and boys’ bedding), West Elm (modern furniture and room decor), Williams-Sonoma Home (luxury furniture and decorative accessories), Rejuvenation (lighting and hardware) and Mark and Graham (personalized gifts and gifts for the home) – are marketed through seven e-commerce websites, eight direct mail catalogs and 584 stores. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States and Canada, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and franchises its brands in Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.