Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Customer Support Officer (East/$2500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031641
EA License No 08C2893
- Manage key clients’ accounts
- Schedule audit & training assignments
- Coordinate with Auditors , Sales Team & Clients regarding audit assignments
- Update and maintain accurate customer database and approved audit reports
- Update audit schedule masterlist on submission on audit reports
- Issuance certificates, recommendation letters and award certification letters to clients
- Minimum GCE `O’ level with minimum 2 years working experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Words, Excel & Outlook
- Possess good interpersonal & organizational skills
- Possess basic knowledge in ISO training will be an advantage
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn:LVA) or contact our office at +656603 8001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: LVA
EA License No.: 08C2893