Customer Support Executive ( Electronic Ind / Contract - Overseas Support / Ubi ) DJT 230923
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960985
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DJT 230923
- Provide quality customer service to customers and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide sales support and coordinate with overseas sales personnel
- Prepare quotations in the ERP system such as checking process, lead time and projects as well as investigation of detailed information
- Keying in of sample orders and new leads information in the system.
- Monitor the shipments such as arranging express shipments, providing tracking number, and etc.
- Follow up on the overdue invoices based on Statement of Account on monthly basis.
- Ensure customers order entry is keyed in the ERP System and ensure details are correct
- Monitor stocks/ goods availability and liaise with respective department
- Maintain customer master data.
- Minimum a Diploma in Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 2 - 3 years experiences preferably in Electronic Industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must for day to day operations with overseas counterpart.
- Availability to spend 2 weeks in Australia for training.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salary, notice period together with a recent photograph.
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Jane Tow (Registration No.: R1654466)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Employer Ref.DJT 230923
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865